Jacksonville, Fl — Governor Ron DeSantis has announced Publix stores in northeast Florida will offer coronavirus vaccinations.
“We’re doing 56 additional Publix pharmacies”, said DeSantis at a morning news conference. 14 Publix locations in St. Johns County will offer the vaccine. DeSantis said vaccinations will also be available at Publix stores in Flagler and Volusia Counties.
You will need to make an appointment to reserve a time for the vaccinations here.
“We believe that’s been a very successful partnership and we’re going to have announcements about how we can expand that partnership throughout the state of Florida,” said DeSantis.
The following stores in St. Johns County will participate:
- Bartram Market (155 Bartram Market Drive, St. Johns, FL)
- Nocatee Town Center (120 Marketside Ave., Ponte Vedra, FL)
- The Shoppes at Palm Valley (3777 Palm Valley Road, Ponte Vedra, FL)
- Sawgrass Village (220 Front Street, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL)
- Cobblestone Village at St. Augustine 125 Jenkins Street, St. Augustine, FL)
- Anastasia Plaza (1033 A1A Beach Blvd., St. Augustine, FL)
- Vilano Beach Town Center (55 Ava Way, St. Augustine, FL)
- Shoppes At Murabella (84 Tuscan Way, St. Augustine, FL)
- Shoppes at Mission Trace (955 State Road 16, St. Augustine, FL)
- Moultrie Square (4255 US 1 South, St. Augustine, FL)
- The Shoppes at Palencia Commons (7462 US Hwy. 1 North, St. Augustine, FL)
- Julington Village (450 State Road 13, St. Johns, FL)
- Plantation Plaza (2750 Racetrack Road, St. Johns, FL)
- John’s Creek Center (2845 County Road 210 West, St. Johns, FL)
See a list of the stores in Florida that are part of the pilot project here.