Jacksonville Career Fair!
Hundreds of jobs available!
JobNewsJax.com along with AmeriLife and WorkSource Florida, will be hosting a job fair from
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Tuesday, September 10th, 2013 at the Jacksonville Expo Center at the Fairgrounds.
Jobseekers will be able to speak directly with recruiters and hiring managers with companies from a variety of industries including:
• Accounting • Hospitality
• Administrative/Clerical • Information Technology
• Aerospace • Insurance
• Automotive • Industrial Trades
• Banking • Law Enforcement
• Business/Franchise • Maintenance
• Call Center • Management/Professional
• Career Education • Real Estate
• Clinical Research • Retail
• Collections • Sales
• Construction/Trades • Security
• Cosmetology • Shipbuilding
• Customer Service • Skilled Trades
• Drivers/Transportation • Staffing Agencies
• Engineering • Warehouse
• Finance/Investment • Welders
Parking and admission are free. Job seekers should dress professionally, bring resumes and can pre-register at JobNewsJax.com.
WorkSource Florida will have a computer lab available to print and update resumes as well as provide free resume assistance and tips to land that job.
Booth space is still available and employers can call (904) 296-3006 for additional information.
Active duty and retired military and their families will receive early entry at 9:30 am.
The Jacksonville Fairgrounds is located at 510 Fairgrounds Place in Jacksonville, Florida 32202.
Job seekers should dress professionally, bring resumes and can pre-register at:
0.00 Job News Job Fair 0.00