Food | Wine
Friday, August 2nd, 2013, 5:00-10:00pm
Bring your friendly pooches to our list of pet friendly venues where you will receive exclusive paw perks and mingle with the rest of our canine community!
-Vellos Brick Street Grill
-Harry's Seafood Bar & Grill
-Lillians Music Store
-The Gelato Company
-2nd Avenue Oyster House
Dog Activities to participate in:
-Dog Photo Booth
-Free Dog treats and Dog Ice Cream with VIP Band
Enter your dog to win in our Dog Superlatives!
-Best Tail Wag
As always, picking up your Passport to Downtown at the Opera House between Lillian's Music Store and Harry's Seafood Bar & Grill provides you with the following benefits:
1) Specials at over 30 of Gainesville's finest establishments
2) Free Wine tastings at Half Cork'd
3) Photo opportunities with professional photographers
4) Access to art galleries being featured at the following downtown establishments:
- Artisans's Guild Gallery
- The Midnight
- Vellos Brickstreet Grill
- Sweetwater Print Cooperative
- Eleanor Blair Studio & Gallery
- Tall Paul's Brewery
- The Alcove
5) Complimentary valet service from Lifestyle Valet
6) End of the night raffle at 10pm! Earn raffle tickets for great sponsored prizes by getting your passport stamped at any of the twenty participating locations.
7) Amazing live music
8) Participate in our raffle for a chance to win any of the following prizes:
- Restaurant Gift Certificates
- Hair Salon Packages
- Tanning Salon Packages
- Gym Memberships
- Hotel & BB Stays
- Grooveshark memberships
- Two Person Cruise to the Bahamas
- Sporting Packages
- Tickets to shows at the Hippodrome
- Pet Care Packages
- Office Supply Gift Certificates
Participating Businesses include Sharab, Vellos Brick Street Grill, Harry's Restaurant, Blue Water Bay, Gelato, Half Cork'd, Dragonfly, Rockeys, Emilianos, Tall Paul's, Smokehouse, Misty Edge Carriage Rides, Maude's, Hippodrome, Lillian's Music Store, Mark's Prime, Main Street Bar & Billiards, Sweet Mel's, and the Midnight.
Pledge 5 encourages everyone to sign up for public service through our events and non-profit partners. Give back to Gainesville by volunteering with organizations like Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary, Stop Children's Cancer and the Ronald McDonald house.
Come and experience downtown Gainesville!