Food | Wine
Friday, July 5th, 2013, 5:00-10:00pm
Test your luck at our casino games and use your chips to bid on amazing silent auction items! We will be featuring blackjack, poker, war and more! See below for a list of potential silent auction items.
As always, picking up your Passport to Downtown at the Opera House between Lillian's Music Store and Harry's Seafood Bar & Grill provides you with the following benefits:
1) Specials at over 20 of Gainesville's finest establishments
2) Wine tastings at Half Cork'd
3) Photo opportunities with professional photographers
4) Access to art galleries being featured at the following downtown establishments:
- Artisans's Guild Gallery
- The Midnight
- Vellos Brickstreet Grill
- Sweetwater Print Cooperative
- Eleanor Blair Studio & Gallery
- Tall Paul's Brewery
- The Alcove
5) Complimentary valet service from Lifestyle Valet
6) End of the night raffle at 10pm! Earn raffle tickets for great sponsored prizes by getting your passport stamped at any of the twenty participating locations.
7) Amazing live music
8) Participate in our casino games & silent auction for a chance to win any of the following prizes:
- Restaurant Gift Certificates
- Hair Salon Packages
- Tanning Salon Packages
- Gym Memberships
- Hotel & BB Stays
- Grooveshark memberships
- Two Person Cruise to the Bahamas
- Sporting Packages
- Tickets to shows at the Hippodrome
- Pet Care Packages
- Office Supply Gift Certificates
Participating Businesses include Sharab, Vellos Brick Street Grill, Harry's Restaurant, Blue Water Bay, Gelato, Half Cork'd, Dragonfly, Rockeys, Emilianos, Tall Paul's, Smokehouse, Misty Edge Carriage Rides, Maude's, Hippodrome, Lillian's Music Store, Mark's Prime, Main Street Bar & Billiards, Sweet Mel's, and the Midnight.
Donate to our Sporting Goods Drive and receive a $10 discount towards your VIP band!
Pledge 5 encourages everyone to volunteer five (5) hours of their time with one of their non-profit partners. Give back to Gainesville by signing up to volunteer with organizations like Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary, Stop Children's Cancer and the Ronald McDonald house.
Come and experience downtown Gainesville!